Dry Tortugas National Park Operating Hours & Seasons
Dry Tortugas National Park is open all year round, but some of the boundaries within the park do have limitations. Right then, here goes;
- Garden Key – open all day, every day, 365 days per year, in fact some years it’s open for 366 days
- Fort Jefferson – on Garden Key is open every day too, from sunrise through to sunset
- Loggerhead Key – is open for day visitors only every day from sunrise through to sunset. All other facilities on this island are, however, closed to the public.
- Bush Key – is open for business between October 15 through January 15 from sunrise to sunset
- Hospital Key and Long Key – are not open for visitors at all, just remember that you’ve got to keep a distance of at least 100 feet offshore from these closed islands
- Middle and East Keys – are open to visitors between October 16 through March 31 from sunrise until sunset
So there you have it . . . where you can go, where you can’t go and when to go to Dry Tortugas National Park.