Biscayne National Park Operating Hours & Seasons
You can visit Biscayne National Park at any time of the year, although not all portions of the park are open all of the time. However, a word of warning – Biscayne National Park is right in the Hurricane flight path, as it were, and does need to be temporarily closed from time to time for the safety of all concerned, so if you’re thinking of visiting Biscayne National Park during the hurricane season you’d better check out the forecast before you leave home.
Okay, let’s suppose everything is calm and there are no hurricanes expected . . .
- The water part of Biscayne National Park is open all of the time, 24 hours per day.
- Adams Key in Biscayne National Park is only accessible by boat and is open only for day use.
- Biscayne National Park HQ and Visitor Center – is at Convoy Point, which is open every day between the hours of 7am and 5.30pm.
- The Dante Visitor Center at Biscayne National Park is also open daily, between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- There is a gift shop within Biscayne National Park which provides a welcome site for visitors to buy drinks, food, souvenirs and gifts . . . this is open every day between the hours of 9am and 5pm
Great stuff, way to go Keziah . . . and a great visitor center too.