Hot Springs National Park Fees & Reservations
Hot Springs National Park fees are very easy to get your head around – because there ain’t any! No, entry to Hot Springs National Park is entirely, completely and absolutely FREE.
Camping at Hot Springs National Park
If you want to stick around at Hot Springs National Park and take your time to relax and enjoy the ambiance, then the Gulpha Gorge Campground is just the place.
The Gulpha Gorge Campground, Hot Springs National Park is off US Hwy 70B on the eastern side of the city.
There are primitive campsites at the campground, plus some sites with hook-ups.
You cannot make a reservation to stay at Gulpha Gorge Campground in Hot Springs National Park, sites are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Primitive camping costs $10 per night (without hook-up)
- Sites with hook-ups cost $24 per night – utilities include water, sewer connections plus 30 and 50 amp electrical connections.
- Picnic table at every site
- Pedestal grill at each site
- Water is nearby (for those without hook-up)
- Modern restrooms are available (but there are no showers)
- There is an RV dump station
- Campers are limited to 14 nights camping per year
- Campground quiet hours are between 1opm and 6am – please respect your fellow campers
- None of the sites are pull through
- Pets are permitted on the campground but must be kept on a leash at all times
- Please clean up after your pets