Kobuk Valley National Park Operating Hours & Seasons
Kobuk Valley National Park is open all year round – well, what did you expect? How on earth is it possible to close somewhere like that? Anyway, the park HQ is at the Northwest Arctic Heritage Center in Kotzebue, in fact, so is the visitor center.
Kobuk Valley National Park Visitor Center Hours
The visitor center for the park has variable opening hours, depending upon the season.
Summer Opening Hours – June – September
- Monday – Friday the Kobuk Valley National Park Visitor Center is open between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm
- Saturday – opening hours are 10.30am through to 6.30pm
- Sunday – the visitor center is closed
Winter Opening Hours – October – May
- Monday – the visitor center is closed
- Tuesday – Friday the Kobuk Valley National Park Visitor Center is open between 9 am and 12 noon, and again between 1 am and 6 pm
- Saturday – opening hours are 12 noon through 4 pm
- Sunday – closed